- 14-Apr-2017 to 31-Dec-2018 (EST)
- Food & Beverage
- Jekyll Island, GA, USA
- Full Time
Tips, 401K, Health & Welfare, Paid Time Off
We are hiring people with great customer satisfaction skills and a good work ethic to join our Pool House team. This is a fast-paced family friendly environment with good earning potential. Full-time and part-time positions available.
- Prepare alcohol or non-alcohol beverages for bar and pool patrons.
- Interact with customers, take orders and serve food and drinks.
- Assess customers' needs/preferences and make recommendations.
- Mix ingredients to prepare cocktails according to recipe.
- Knowledge of beverage/food menus and other dining options in the Club.
- Check customers' identification and confirm it meets legal drinking age.
- Order/restock/replenish bar inventory and supplies.
- Stay guest focused and nurture an excellent guest experience.
- Comply with all food and beverage safety regulations.
- Perform any cleaning duties both assigned and unassigned as necessary to maintain a clean safe working environment.
- Be able to communicate clearly and effectively with guests and co-workers.
- Possess strong organizational and multi-tasking skills.
- Ability to work well with others is a must.
- Flexible schedule to include nights, weekends and holidays.
- Have working knowledge of beer, wine and liquor and common drink recipes.
- Possess basic math skills and have the ability to handle money and operate Micros system.
- Be able to work in a standing/walking position for long periods of time.
- Be able to reach, bend, stoop and frequently lift up to 50 pounds.
- Ability to work outside in varying weather and temperature.
- Must be well groomed with good personal hygiene.
Customer service orientation Communication skills
Interpersonal skills Team member
High energy level Handle a fast-paced work environment
Reliability Honesty and integrity